Note: By renting the equipment, you agree to the following terms listed below.
OVERNIGHT EQUIPMENT RENTAL TERMS
- Overnight rental is free of charge.
- Overnight rentals begin after census (approximately two weeks after the beginning of the semester).
- You must be a registered student in good standing in a DMAD digital filmmaking class at the time of rental.
- Equipment is only to be used for class projects by enrolled students only.
- Equipment is only to be used by students in a DMAD digital filmmaking class.
- You will be held responsible for the care, safe use, and return of the equipment.
- Rentals (out) and returns (in) are made during class meetings.
- Rental duration is made from one class meeting to the next.
- Equipment must be returned when due. If you are unable to return the equipment when due, please contact me within 24 hours to make other arrangements.
- Rental renewals are allowed if there is no demand for the equipment but equipment must still be brought to class when due
- Reservations are made on a weekly basis up to 7 days in advance. Standing reservations are not allowed.
- If you do not show up on the day of your reservation by the end of the class period, your reservation may be cancelled and the equipment may be given to another student.
- Your overnight rental privileges will be revoked if:
- The equipment is abused or damaged during your rental period.
- Your attendance falls below 80% of the elapsed class meetings in the semester
- You do not return the equipment when due and make no effort to contact me (e.g. text message; email; voicecall; voicemail; direct message; etc.) within 24 hours.
- Note: You will only be allowed to use the equipment during class meetings.
OVERNIGHT EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROCEDURE
- Equipment rentals are made on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Reservations have priority over walking-ins.
- Walk-in rentals can be made after the reservations have been served.
- Use the form below to make an email reservation.
- I’ll do a check avail for the equipment and reply to your e-mail.
- I’ll send a confirmation and time frame when you can pickup the gear.
- You can also make a reservation in-person in class.
DSLR CAMERA KIT
- (2) Batteries
DSLR CAMERA KIT AVAILABILITY
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #01 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #02 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #03 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #04 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #05 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #06 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #07 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #08 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #09 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #10 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #11 –
- Canon T6i Camera Kit #12 –
- (2) Batteries
- Charger w/power cord
CAMCORDER KIT AVAILABILITY
Note: Camcorder kits are only for 476 and 477
- Camcorder Kit #01 –
- Camcorder Kit #02 –
- Camcorder Kit #03 –
- Camcorder Kit #04 –
- Camcorder Kit #05 –
- Camcorder Kit #06 –
- Camcorder Kit #07 –
- Camcorder Kit #08 –
- Camcorder Kit #09 –
- Camcorder Kit #10 –
Note: Audio Kits are only for 477 students
- DSLR Kit or Camcorder Kit
- Digital Audio Recorder
- Shotgun Microphone
- Boom Pole
- Microphone Shock Mount
- Microphone Hand Grip
- Microphone Clip
- Foam Wind Screen
- Furry Wind Screen
- Wired Lavelier Microphone
- 25′ XLR Cable
- 1′ 1/8″ to XLR Cable
- 2′ XLR Cable
- Dry Marker
AUDIO KIT AVAILABILITY
- Audio Kit #01 –
- Audio Kit #02 –
- Audio Kit #03 –
- Audio Kit #04 –
- Audio Kit #05 –
- Audio Kit #06 –
- Audio Kit #07 – Ms. Fountain; T-13; B-05; #1083 (due Mon 5/20)
- Audio Kit #08 –
- Audio Kit #09 –
- Audio Kit #10 –
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
- Reflector –
- Diffuser –
- Tripod – Ali T-06; tripod dolly (due Wed 5/22)
- Shoulder Mount Rig –
- Lens hood for DSLR –
- Boom Pole –
- Slate –
- Variable neutral density filter for DSLR –
- LED Light Kit (476 & 477 only) –
- Tascam DR-40 –
EQUIPMENT RENTAL FORM
As fate would have it, the form is not working right now.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.